Report to: Administrative Manager
This role is responsible to assist the full spectrum of Administrative functions.
Scope & Responsibilities:
- Report to Administrative Manager.
- Assist in the full spectrum of administrative tasks.
- Ensure the reception area is neat and tidy.
- Receive visitors (e.g. courier service, handyman, etc.).
- Receive guests by greeting, welcoming, and directing them to the appropriate person or meeting room.
- Serve guests with drinks and/or snacks and promptly attend to queries and requests.
- Scan, print, photocopy, fax, and filing of documents as instructed.
- Handles incoming calls with tact.
- Manage bookings and upkeep of meeting rooms, ensure rooms are neat and clean and related stationeries are well prepared with good condition for the next meeting.
- Manage general upkeep of the office area, supervise the cleaner.
- Ensure the daily smooth operations of office equipment, lightings, air-cons, etc. to avoid any work interruptions, monitor expiry of the equipment contracts and seek approval before renewal.
- Coordinate courier service, collect mails from mailbox, sort and distribute mails, faxes and other documents to the indicated recipient.
- Maintain records of incoming and outgoing mails, courier service and documents.
- Make travel arrangements for traveler(s) including flights, hotels, transportation, passes, visas, etc.
- Manage and update records of inventories such as office supplies, pantry supplies and corporate gifts.
- Arrange, order and organize all inventories when stocks are running out or as needed.
- Arrange and order staff business cards when needed.
- Order and arrange to deliver corporate gifts, related Season Greetings gifts to indicated recipients when needed.
- Assist to design electronic greetings cards or order paper greetings cards and send to the indicated recipient when needed.
- Source for new vendors with most cost-effective solution when needed or instructed.
- Prepare bi-monthly company newsletter and publish it upon Administrative Manager's approval.
- Assist in planning and arrangement of staff welfare activities.
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Company from time to time.
- Possess at least 1 year of relevant experience.
- At least a GCE O 'Level' or equivalent or higher qualification.
- Entry level is welcome to apply.
- A pleasant, friendly cheerful personality.
- Problem-solving mindset.
- Independent, fast learner and meticulous.
- Good telephone etiquette and customer service oriented.
- Keen to learn and possess positive attitude.
- Pleasant and good interpersonal skills.
- Able to multitask from time to time.
- A team player with good communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Normal office hours for the Receptionist shall be as follows Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 5.30 pm
Interested candidate, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.