Report to: Marketing Manager
This role is responsible for assisting the day-to-day operations of Marketing Department operations
Scope and Responsibilities:
- Involve in day-to-day marketing tasks.
- Coordinate with other departments on sales transactions and vessel deliveries.
- Execute tasks diligently according to the marketing policies and procedures.
- Research and evaluate market trends, competitions and best practices, summarize outcome in the form of reports.
- Manage customers’ accounts and database.
- Keep records of customer interaction and transactions.
- Review and evaluate handling of customers’ inquiries and complaints.
- Review reports on customer verifications and background research.
- Prepare and review support letters, forms, applications and requests.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Perform as advocate as well as information source for graphic standards and marketing programs, such as selection of corporate gifts, printing of brochures, and selection of greeting cards.
- Monitor updates and ensure accuracy of the database of specifications, drawings, marker list, inventory list, delivery timetable, etc. for all the vessels.
- Prepare and review checklist of Delivery Documents for sold vessels when near delivery.
- Support every aspect of Marketing Team inclusive of sales and delivery.
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Company from time to time.
- Preferably of 2 to 3 years of relevant hands-on marketing experience, preferably in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Diploma / Degree in Marine or equivalent.
- Fresh grads are welcome.
- Pleasant personality, committed, driven and mature person.
- Ability to multi-task and attention to details.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent at schedule management and multi-tasking.
- Willing to learning, flexibility in approach and always have a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin (written and spoken) as need to liaise with Chinese-speaking associates and counterparts; this is required for content translation of marketing materials.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
Interested candidate, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.