Job Scope & Responsibilities:
- To do maintenance and repairs to all software, hardware, programming, of the Company computers.
- Assist to backup the data of the Company’s computers upon instruction by Superior.
- To do connection/ maintenance/ repair to user’s network.
- Report to Superior whenever defection(s)/ damage(s) is/ are found and unable to be repaired on any computer(s) of the Company.
- To manage daily admin work.
- Develop budgets and plan for future upgrades with software, hardware, whatsoever which is including virus software, operating systems, e-mail systems, devices, suites and etc. for the Company’s computers.
- To arrange, get quotation, negotiate prices for purchasing any computer or networks’ software and hardware.
- Keep the Company’s homepage updated.
- Design the company’s advertisement to related party/ies or authority/ies when necessary.
- Review and renew contracts to related software, such as Symantec, Microsoft Office and etc.
- Handling all IT matters for the entire organization.
Work Experience Requirements:
Minimum 2 – 3 year experience in related field.
Diploma or higher qualification.
Sandakan, Sabah, Malaysia